The Hartford The Hartford - Opportunities for Mature Job Seekers in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Title: The Hartford - Opportunities for Mature Job Seekers
Location: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Job Number: 1700903
At The Hartford, we value candidates of all ages; we’re particularly interested in mature job seekers because in large part you mirror our customer base. We know you tend to be motivated, highly engaged and bring a lot of soft skills to the job. We value your knowledge and life experience.
Do you meet this criteria?
If so, then you have found the right fit!
The Hartford continues with our strong growth at our new Scottsdale offices. We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team in the role of Call Center Sales Agent handling inbound calls only.
In this role you will provide insurance recommendations, quotes and issue policies.
Full training will be provided including sponsorship for your Property & Casualty Personal Lines Insurance Exam.
Click on the link below to review the full job descriptions and to apply. You must apply to a job and complete the associated assessment to be considered for the position.
Call Center Sales Agent - Inbound Calls Only
· Industry leading benefits; medical, dental, vision on your first day!
· 19 days Paid Time Off in a full year (plus 8 additional company holidays)
· Great Career development and growth
· Outstanding 401K plan
· Tuition reimbursement
· Exceptional working environment with an award winning culture
· New modern offices in Scottsdale with an onsite gym and café
· Ergonomic workstations – Stand or Sit while you work
· And more!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Enjoys talking with and assisting customers over the telephone
· Proficient with basic computer skills
· Ability to multi-task – talk to customers while simultaneously accessing the computer system
· Always maintains a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic and personal accountability
· Responsible and dependable to adhere to assigned work schedule
· Minimum education of high school diploma
The Hartford is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity or Expression/ Religion/ Age
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Enjoys talking with and assisting customers over the telephone
Proficient with basic computer skills
Ability to multi-task – talk to customers while simultaneously accessing the computer system
Always maintains a high level of professionalism, excellent work ethic and personal accountability
Responsible and dependable to adhere to assigned work schedule
Minimum education of high school diploma
Primary LocationUnited States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Job LevelEntry Level
Education LevelHigh School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
PostingFeb 26, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
Remote Worker OptionNo
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.