The Hartford Customer Relationship Spec III in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Title: Customer Relationship Spec III
Location: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Job Number: 1801336
The Middle Market Customer Relationship Specialist III is a supported trained representative, serving our customers in the Middle Market Operations organization reporting to 1 of 2 Operations Front Line Managers. This position will have responsibility for processing Middle Market transactions. Additional responsibilities include managing the productivity, quality, reworks and adherence requirements set for the role. The successful candidates will be self motivated, independent, critical thinkers with a strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service to both external as well as internal customers.
· Act as primary Customer Service contact to agents and underwriters explaining and clarifying or processing transactions on all lines of business
(Worker’s Compensation, Automobile, Umbrella, Property, Auto and General Liability).
· Work in a high production environment while delivering exceptional service and following protocol expectations.
· Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
· Demonstrate a sense of ownership for all work within the goal of positively driving business results
· Meet and maintain performance standards and work towards self and team improvement.
· Stay current on the products and procedures.
· Have a can do attitude in a continuously changing environment.
· Adapt to the changes that may impact the company or the department
2 years of Middle Market Commercial Lines experience preferred not required. Endorsement processing experience a plus.
Select Customer or Middle Market Auto, Property, GL, WC experience a plus
Intermediate math skills (decimals, fractions, ratios, medians, percentiles and formulas)
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point Software
Strong Customer Service experience required
Ability to effectively communicate
Positive and Professional Demeanor is a must
Experience working in a high production environment while delivering exceptional service and following protocol expectations.
Strong computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple applications at any given time
Ability to negotiate effective solutions and think creatively
Must be able to work until 6:00 pm local time, flexibility may be needed
Behaviors at the Hartford
• Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
• Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
• Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
• Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *
Job: Customer Service Star
Primary LocationUnited States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Job LevelIndividual Contributor
Education LevelHigh School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
PostingMay 24, 2018, 2:18:15 PM
Remote Worker OptionNo
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.