The Hartford Team Leader- Absence Management in BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota
Title: Team Leader- Absence Management
Location: United States-Minnesota-Bloomington
Job Number: 1800535
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES?
· This position will supervise a team of Absence Management Analyst.
· Provide technical and/or systems training and develop and maintain a staff capable of achieving unit objectives.
· They will also perform Human Resource Management activities consistent with corporate personnel policies including performance and methods of monitoring and reporting.
· Conduct monthly one-on-on meetings with staff utilizing Monthly Performance Results (MPR), provide team status reports to management and participate in office projects and business improvement initiatives.
· Effectively provides supervision, motivation, coaching, training, and counseling of Analysts.
· Monitors daily activities of Analysts to ensure desired productivity and customer service goals are met.
· Assigns distributes, and coordinates work of the team with other teams in the area ensuring consistent, efficient and timely delivery of internal/external service.
· Participates with team by making recommendations on staff performance assessment and development.
· Recognize and analyze reasons for trends and recommend solutions.
· Develops and uses work management tools to facilitate efficient processes.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
· Preferred but not required, College degree with 2 yrs experience in a supervisor position.
· Leave Management experience highly preferred
· Thorough knowledge of disability claims preferred
· Must have 6 months STD experience.
· Must possess the ability to communicate complex information in a mentoring/training situation
· Ability to develop and use work management tools to facilitate efficient processes.
· Solid organizational skills with ability to ensure consistent performance of team to unit objectives.
· Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and use data to develop effective solutions
· DNA Core Badges highly preferred
· Participates with a team by making recommendations on staff performance assessment and development
· Recognize and analyze reasons for trends and recommend solutions
· Develops and uses work management tools to facilitate efficient processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Primary LocationUnited States-Minnesota-Bloomington
Job LevelTeam Leader
Education LevelHigh School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
PostingMar 14, 2018, 8:57:37 AM
Remote Worker OptionNo
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.