The Hartford Marketing Associate in WAYNE, Pennsylvania
Title: Marketing Associate
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Wayne
Job Number: 1701759
This position is responsible for supporting the data automation, implementation and delivery efforts for marketing material for Hartford Funds. Additionally, this position will manage certain marketing campaigns as needed. Candidate will leverage company-wide resources, including copy and research, creative services and marketing technology. This position resides in the Advisor Marketing Team.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth, working knowledge of all aspects of the web-based data automation tool used to update core marketing materials
- Work closely with the data automation vendor to implement changes, updates, new processes, and to execute new initiatives
- Gauge data automation effectiveness and efficiency and make recommendations for improvement as needed
- Manage the automation, production and availability of quarterly fund materials
- Assist with compliance approval process for website updates and new marketing initiatives as needed
- Effectively update marketing material in a timely manner
- Manage content through a vigorous editorial and compliance review
- Follow compliance procedures and controls as documented and communicated
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates solid project management skills. Ability to drive a project to completion, coordinate a multitude of activities and resolve issues to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens carefully and attentively
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Aptitude for handling detail work (excellent proofreading skills are essential)
- Knowledge of InDesign, Word, and Excel helpful; InDesign training will be provided.
All Hartford Fund Employees are expected to “act like an owner” and behave in a way that exemplifies our core values, which includes:
• Do what needs to be done in order to make the client experience and Hartford Funds better
• Act with integrity at all times – never put your reputation or the franchise’s reputation at risk
• Demonstrate financial discipline – focus on return on investments
• Enjoy what you are doing and who you do it with – Have fun!
• Continuously drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work and strive for continuous improvement
• Never be satisfied with status-quo
WHY JOIN HARTFORD FUNDS?
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Wayne, PA, Hartford Funds is a leading provider of mutual funds, strategic beta ETFs and 529 college savings plans. The company offers a broad range of strategies designed to provide solutions for a variety of investment needs. Hartford Funds has total assets under management of $85 billion as of March 31, 2017 (excluding assets used in certain annuity products). Hartford Funds are primarily sub-advised by Wellington Management or Schroder Investment Management, two leading investment advisors.
At Hartford Funds, we believe in human-centric investing—a unique approach that utilizes deep research and insights to understand the rational and emotional ways investors think about money, their investments and their financial advisors, and then create solutions and advisor tools designed to serve those investors and their mindsets.
Hartford Funds embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit where all employees are encouraged to ‘act like an owner’ of the firm, and live Hartford Funds’ human-centric investing approach. Employees work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, that is focused on strengthening financial advisor-client relationships by helping investors better realize their true life goals.
WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION OPPORTUNITY?
At Hartford Funds, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, and more.
This position may be subject to The Hartford Funds political contributions policy.
Hartford Funds is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Hartford Funds maintains a drug-free workplace.
Committed to Building Inclusion and Leveraging Diversity
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: Marketing Communications