The Hartford Administrative Assistant, SRM and ASG in WAYNE, Pennsylvania
Title: Administrative Assistant, SRM and ASG
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Wayne
Job Number: 1701058
Overview of the role: Hartford Funds is seeking a qualified, professional Administrative Assistant to support two of our sales teams, Strategic Relationship Management and our Advisory Services Group. This individual in this key role must be able to function as an informal leader, building effective relationships across numerous departments.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Coordinates meetings and conferences
• Makes travel arrangements for the senior leadership team
• Manages on-boarding processes for new hires on the teams
• Works with external customers to supply information when requested
• Orders supplies
• Manages special projects
• Assists managers and staff with materials and information necessary for project completion as needed
• Independently creates well organized, grammatically correct communications and reports for distribution to all levels of staff across departments
• Clearly articulates announcements
• Responds to phone inquiries and summarizes information gathered at meetings
• Coordinates communication on behalf of managers
• Reports time-line and budget information to managers
• Performs budget duties including expense reports, check requests, and employee reimbursements
• Handles multi-departmental operations
• Works with financial group to reports budget information and researches budget
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Excellent PC and Office Management skills
• The ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the company (Senior leader team down to front line employees)
• Ability to multi task and prioritize responsibilities
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently
• Effective decision maker/problem-solver
• Demonstrated systems, writing, project management and personal effectiveness skills
• Strong understanding of business operations within business area
• Excellent internet navigation skills for performing research
• Proficient in the use of all office equipment
• Strong knowledge of business segment operations
• Knowledgeable in policies and procedures
All Hartford Fund Employees are expected to “act like an owner” and behave in a way that exemplifies our core values, which includes:
• Do what needs to be done in order to make the client experience and Hartford Funds better
• Act with integrity at all times – never put your reputation or the franchise’s reputation at risk
• Demonstrate financial discipline – focus on return on investments
• Enjoy what you are doing and who you do it with – Have fun!
• Continuously drive to deliver results, take accountability and ownership of work and strive for continuous improvement
• Never be satisfied with status-quo
WHY JOIN HARTFORD FUNDS?
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Wayne, PA, Hartford Funds is a leading provider of mutual funds, strategic beta ETFs and 529 college savings plans. The company offers a broad range of strategies designed to provide solutions for a variety of investment needs. Hartford Funds has total assets under management of $85 billion as of March 31, 2017 (excluding assets used in certain annuity products). Hartford Funds are primarily sub-advised by Wellington Management or Schroder Investment Management, two leading investment advisors.
At Hartford Funds, we believe in human-centric investing—a unique approach that utilizes deep research and insights to understand the rational and emotional ways investors think about money, their investments and their financial advisors, and then create solutions and advisor tools designed to serve those investors and their mindsets.
Hartford Funds embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit where all employees are encouraged to ‘act like an owner’ of the firm, and live Hartford Funds’ human-centric investing approach. Employees work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, that is focused on strengthening financial advisor-client relationships by helping investors better realize their true life goals.
WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION OPPORTUNITY?
At Hartford Funds, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, and more.
This position may be subject to The Hartford Funds political contributions policy.
Hartford Funds is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Hartford Funds maintains a drug-free workplace.
Committed to Building Inclusion and Leveraging Diversity
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: Administrative Assistants