The Hartford Sr Work Comp Claims Representative in United States
Title: Sr Work Comp Claims Representative
Location: United States
Job Number: 1700767
- Plan recommend, reserve and execute the investigation, valuation, disposition and settlement of claims
- Achieve fair, equitable and timely claim dispositions
- Properly assess the indemnity, medical and expense exposure of assigned claims
- Set reserves accurately and in a timely manner
- Accurately resolve coverage and compensability issues
- Plan, organize and establish priorities, determine realistic completion dates
- Use services of others appropriately
- Develop advanced functional knowledge to appropriately interpret and apply insurance coverage
- Develop technical and jurisdictional expertise
- Maintain current knowledge of claim loss cost containment initiatives, and use them appropriately and consistently with company practices and procedures.
- Identify and initiate mitigation, subrogation and other recovery opportunities on assigned claims
- Identify fraud indicators and initiate investigation on assigned claims
- Apply general mathematical knowledge and / or financial analysis to achieve results
- Handle claim files in a manner consistent with Claim quality standards and goals
- Dedicate your focus to ensuring our customers have a positive and pleasant experience
- Certification exams and adjusting licenses as required by state
- Outstanding interpersonal skills working within a dedicated, supportive team
- Strong focus delivering outstanding customer service
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Demonstrated consistent high level of performance and achievement over career span
- Excellent time management ability
- Strong desire to launch your career to the next level
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
This position will support the Southeast Workers Comp Claim Center.
Preferred location is Lake Mary, FL, however, open to remote candidates in the Southeast.
Job: P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles