The Hartford National Accounts, Sales Consultant GB in United States
Title: National Accounts, Sales Consultant GB
Location: United States
Job Number: 1701052
National Accounts, Sales Consultantbr> br>
Manages the NA RFP process including:br> br>
- Ensuring responses are timely, accurate, thorough with “client friendly” terms such as “associate” and alignment with company philosophy and culture
- Analyzing financial exhibits from incumbent carriers and submitting to UW
- Partnering with Underwriting to coordinate the list of questions and information required for The Hartford to provide a quote.
- Participating on strategy and decision calls (set up by pre-sale team) and providing follow up notes to NAE
- Quality completion on or before due date
- Effectively communicating the status of RFPs to key stakeholders
- Provides oversight to final product of RFIs and Survey requests by coordinating with key Hartford partners (such as product, underwriting and claims) to ensure thorough responses
- Analyzes need for and appropriately submits NSRs – including follow up with decision makers in product and claims. Analyzes need for and appropriately submits NSRs – including follow up with decision makers in product and claims.
- Stays current on key brokers and consultants for the NAEs that they support and establishes and maintains positive relationships
- Serves as SME regarding specific needs from brokers/consultants and employer culture to the Implementation Manager during the implementation process as needed.
- Partners with the ADCS and with marketing (as necessary) to develop pre-sale and finalist presentations and ensures documents are thoroughly reviewed for accuracy and printed
- Stays current on all NA products and services
- Support negotiations with Compliance and IT with MSA/NDA and IT Security questionnaire.
- Obtains and reviews customer reports and analytics for NAEs as needed.
- Partners with NAE to educate and develop relationships with brokers/consultants and their staff including coordinating scheduling and logistics for CE events and other meetings
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to partner with multiple NAEs that work remotely
- Strong understanding of The Hartford’s GB products and services
- Analytical skills, business acumen
- Underwriting knowledge/financial acumen on The Hartford’s GB products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Behaviors at the Hartfordbr> br>
Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.br> br>
Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.br> br>
Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.br> br>
Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.br> br>
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expressionbr> br>
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *br> br>
Job: Account Management