The Hartford Client Relationship Associate, GB in TROY, Michigan
Title: Client Relationship Associate, GB
Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Troy
Job Number: 1701661
Client Relationship AssociateRESPONSIBILITIES:Customer Service (Priority Accounts):+ Manages PA Book of Business (BoB) 50-499 Lives + Contact for complex service issues and renewal coordination for their cases + Together with Account Executive, develops pro-active account activities, identifies opportunities for Add-Issue, develops growth strategy and executes the plan. + As appropriate, re-direct requests to the Customer Solutions Center (CSC) and delegate follow-up to Client or Service Consultants (service matters not handled by Customer Service Center, i.e. escalated billing, claim issues, lapse/reinstatement tracking). + Handle customer education on Hartford tools, administrative services and administrative guidelines. When appropriate may provide face to face training to Customers. Process plan changes, BOR Changes, acquisitions, and any other policy level activity Coordinate Renewal tracking and communication process. + Partner with Voluntary Support Team for any voluntary activities + Promote The Hartford’s products and services + Project support as directed by the assigned RRM + Attends and participates in all mandatory training, meetings, etc. + Partners with the S&D Best Practices Team to identify and implement global process solutions.
Implementation Support:+ Upon notification of sale, send sold case paperwork to Customer/Broker + Manage implementation process end-to-end in Promise. + Partner with Voluntary Support Team for any voluntary activities + Completes Booklet and Bill review + Conducts Welcome Call
- Minimum 2 years of Disability and Life Group Benefit experience.
- Strong knowledge of Group Insurance terms, provisions and administration.
- 2-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Will include presentations to Customers.
- Ability to convey The Hartford’s value proposition and differentiators in the marketplace.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Ability to build rapport, and develop/maintain strong relationships with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently
- Some travel may be required
- Must have GBDS Designation
Behaviors at the Hartford+ Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.+ Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.+ Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.+ Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **Job: Account Management