The Hartford Senior Sr Sales Rep SC, Seattle in SEATTLE, Washington
Title: Senior Sr Sales Rep SC, Seattle
Location: United States-Washington-Seattle
Job Number: 1700103
- Acts as a trusted advisor to agents/producers.
- Creates demand and enables agents/producers to maximize the flow of desirable business to meet or exceed Hartford financial goals in the territory
- Follows disciplined sales process and ensures consistent execution of Sales Excellence principles.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of an assigned territory, including the right number and mix of agents/producers who have the market opportunity to meet Sales Rep territorial financial objectives.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of industry practices, market conditions and competitor information to position the agency to maximize business development. Align Hartford strategies and support (tools, initiatives, resources) to continually increase market share.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with agents/producers in an assigned territory to meet or exceed the financial objectives for that territory.
- Enables agents/producers to maximize their revenue through the sale of Hartford products and services by providing tools and information that differentiates The Hartford and its overall value proposition from competitors.
- Exercises discipline and focus around flow management to ensure adequate flow and acceptable mix of business to meet agency and company growth and profit objectives.
- Creates call plans to prioritize and leverage agency contact and activity to ensure sustainable flow of desired business.
- Builds actionable Agency Sales Plans that align with Hartford financial objectives for growth, retention and profit. Utilize data tools to monitor plan results, communicate, and implement actions.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of each assigned agent, leveraging key relationships and resources which maximize production opportunities in the marketplace and agency.
- Proficient in market, and product knowledge and sales skills
- Ability to conduct a virtual sales call and agency training.
- Technologically savvy (e.g. Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: Small Commercial Reps