The Hartford AVP, Personal Lines Sales Operations in SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
Title: AVP, Personal Lines Sales Operations
Location: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
Job Number: 1700813
AVP, Personal Lines Sales Operations, Scottsdale, AZ
As part of the Personal Lines Sales Leadership Team, the Assistant Vice President of Sales Operations is accountable for managing capacity countrywide which will involve partnering with the workforce management team, and executing on the sales optimization strategy.This role primarily supports the Personal Lines Sales business and has broader enterprise accountability working closely with the Personal Lines Product and Marketing organizations. This position requires a high degree of collaboration across business and functional areas.
- 6-9 direct reports with up to 200 FTE in house and remote staff
- Accountable for optimizing and managing overall workforce planning within the Personal Lines Sales organization by partnering closely with the workforce management leads across Personal Lines Operations to build comprehensive forecast and staffing models.
- Build efficiency into call center management and implement follow the sun strategy.
- Responsible for working directly and effectively with Segment Business Partners in the achievement of financial goals and performance initiatives.
- Lead business planning (inclusive of overall budget) for Personal Lines Sales.
- Improves overall team performance by applying industry best practices and staying current with industry and customer trends.
- Lead the modification and ongoing optimization of the sales incentive program.
- Effectively champion projects through initiation, planning, execution, and control phases in support of Segment and Sales.
- Implements effective talent plan in strategic sites and with remote workforce to ensure that we have the right talent in place to address current as well as future needs of organization.
- Review and optimize recruiting and onboarding and retention strategies for new hires.
- Accountable for providing ongoing feedback via The Hartford Way activities (coaching, huddles, process confirmations, etc.).
- Delivers outcomes in a matrixed environment.
- Minimum five to eight years of successful track record in leading a Sales or Call Center Operations type function and demonstrated career progression through mid and senior-level management
- Property & Casualty insurance experience preferred
- College Degree required
- Robust business and financial acumen with ability to apply complex analysis and decision making
- Experience in setting strategy and executing for long term business growth.
- Demonstrates very strong competency in negotiation skills to and ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries to achieve results
- Leverages segment, company, and industry business knowledge
- Champions change. Promotes an inclusive and collaborative work environment
- Demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
Behaviors at the Hartford
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
Job: Serv Executive Management