The Hartford Marketing Summer Intern in RADNOR, Pennsylvania
Title: Marketing Summer Intern
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Radnor
Job Number: 1700348
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Location: Radnor, PA
Overview of the role: This internship will provide the opportunity for a student to play a key role in the marketing department, helping to provide creative ideas and to achieve the department and business goals. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising teams in all stages of campaigns and content creation, communications and event planning.
• Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Perform research on competition
• Assist Marketing in design and testing of new web pages for Hartfordfunds.com
• Maintain website content in CMS system
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in digital marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, email and web)
• Help develop marketing pieces and contribute writing content
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Help organize marketing events
• Must be a student in good standing currently enrolled in college
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. website CMS tools, Online analytics, marketing automation, Social Media)
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle several projects simultaneously
• Willing to take on new projects and lend a hand to the team where needed
WHY JOIN HARTFORD FUNDS?
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Radnor, PA, Hartford Funds is a leading provider of mutual funds, strategic beta ETFs and 529 college savings plans. The company offers a broad range of strategies designed to provide solutions for a variety of investment needs. Hartford Funds has total assets under management of $78.1 billion as of September 30, 2016 (excluding assets used in certain annuity products). Hartford Funds are primarily sub-advised by Wellington Management or Schroder Investment Management, two leading investment advisors.
At Hartford Funds, we believe in human-centric investing—a unique approach that utilizes deep research and insights to understand the rational and emotional ways investors think about money, their investments and their financial advisors, and then create solutions and advisor tools designed to serve those investors and their mindsets.
Hartford Funds embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit where all employees are encouraged to ‘act like an owner’ of the firm, and live Hartford Funds’ human-centric investing approach. Employees work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, that is focused on strengthening financial advisor-client relationships by helping investors better realize their true life goals.
This position may be subject to The Hartford Funds political contributions policy.
Hartford Funds is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Hartford Funds maintains a drug-free workplace.
Committed to Building Inclusion and Leveraging Diversity
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *
Job: Employment Programs