The Hartford Associate Claim Representative - Workers Comp in PHOENIX, Arizona
Title: Associate Claim Representative - Workers Comp
Location: United States-Nevada-Las Vegas
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Job Number: 1700561
With over 200 years of expertise, The Hartford (NYSE: HIG) is a leader in property and casualty insurance, group benefits and mutual funds. We offer tremendous career growth, flexibility, benefits, 401k, casual dress code, tuition reimbursement, contemporary work environment and much more!
Associate Claims Representative (ACR) - Workers Compensation
The ACR position is a fast-paced, team-oriented role that provides the opportunity for rapid advancement within the Claims organization. The ideal candidate is someone who has outstanding communication ability and a desire to work in a field where you can make a dramatic impact on the lives of our customers during their time of need.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, build credibility and gain trust while operating with integrity at
- Responsible for the investigation and file management of claims as well as assisting other claim professionals and our
policy holders with multiple facets of the claims process
- Serve as “the face of The Hartford” as we deliver on the insurance promise and make a difference in our customers’
- Achieve targeted performance goals to manage costs and support The Hartford’s industry-leading operational claims
- Aggressively expand technical acumen to facilitate career advancement to high level positions within Claims upon paid
training program completion
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and persuasively communicate to a variety of customers
- Comfort in making decisions after seeking out information
- Desire to advance your career and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Willingness to learn, lead, be led, support your teammates, have fun and work hard in our Workers’ Compensation department.
- Ongoing training and development. You’ll build your skills and capabilities with the goal of upward growth within our
- A pay-for-performance culture – you will be eligible for a corporate bonus based on performance in addition to your base
- A comprehensive total rewards package that includes health benefits effective on your first day, domestic partner
coverage, 19 days of PTO with the option to purchase an additional 5 days, a generous 401K plan, paid time off to
volunteer and much more
- Be part of a 200-year young exceptional company where your best will make us even better
- A pre-employment assessment will be sent to you via email once you apply if you haven’t previously taken one in the
past 6 months. Please complete as soon as possible. Once we have your completed assessment, we will review all your
information and contact you in regards to next steps. Be sure to check e-mail regularly for any status updates.
- To avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam, add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contacts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
The Hartford does not provide sponsorship for this position
Job: P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles