The Hartford Associate Claim Representative - Auto Physical Damage. Phoenix, AZ. Paid Training Starts July 10, 2017 in PHOENIX, Arizona
Title: Associate Claim Representative - Auto Physical Damage. Phoenix, AZ. Paid Training Starts July 10, 2017
Location: United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Job Number: 1701065
- The ACR position is a fast-paced, team-oriented role that provides the opportunity for rapid advancement within the Claims organization.
- The ideal candidate is someone who has outstanding communication ability and a desire to work in a field where you can make a dramatic impact on the lives of our customers during their time of need.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers, build credibility and gain trust while operating with integrity at all times
- Responsible for the investigation and file management of claims as well as assisting other claim professionals and our policy holders with multiple facets of the claims process
- Serve as “the face of The Hartford” as we deliver on the insurance promise and make a difference.
- Achieve targeted performance goals to manage costs and support The Hartford’s industry-leading operational claims standards
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and persuasively communicate to a variety of customers
- Comfort in making decisions after seeking out information (if you are looking for a processing type role, the ACR job is not for you)
- Desire to advance your career and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Willingness to learn, lead, be led, support your teammates, have fun and work hard in our Auto department.
- College degree is preferred
The position will change to our Scottsdale, AZ business center in the fall of 2017.
Job: P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles