The Hartford Sr. UW Program Manager/UW Program Manager in LOS ANGELES, California
Title: Sr. UW Program Manager/UW Program Manager
Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Other Locations: United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village
Job Number: 1700064
Program / Account Management - 45%:
- Champions Construction strategy and initiatives by achieving and maintaining service standards in support of Wrap-Up, Loss Sensitive and large Guaranteed Cost business.
- Scope includes implementation-onboarding and overall account service for these programs, as well as partnering with manager in marketing to agents and brokers.
- The PM will serve as the single point of contact for wrap-up, loss sensitive and large guaranteed cost accounts.
- The PM will provide close management oversight to Service Ops, Claims, Risk Engineering, Payroll, Audit, Billing, etc.
- He/She will develop an environment of continuous improvement, increased efficiency and productivity and best practices by providing effective leadership to the customer.
Wrap-Up/Loss Sensitive and Large Guaranteed Cost Initiatives - 25%
- Responsible for effectively supporting and driving initiatives and new process/procedures in support of the Wrap-Up/Loss Sensitive and large Guaranteed Cost segments.
- With some supervision, responsible for actively participating and leading teams comprised of individuals in and outside of Construction through changes and new initiatives.
- Effectively communicates changes and new initiatives.
- Responsible for driving consistency in process.
- The PM will integrate new business process and procedures for the customer and organization while simplifying the ease of doing business with the organization by developing new ideas.
Relationship Management / Client Relations - 25%
- Responsible for working effectively with business partners and other leaders in achievement of performance goals and initiatives.
- Builds and maintains solid working relationships with business partners across functions and units.
- Negotiates with customers and internal business partners effectively and openly.
- Accountable for being credible and responsive to customers and internal business partners.
- Works and collaborates with others to identify and solve problems across teams and business units.
- The PM will develop superior customer relationships with in-force customers as well as potential new customers.
Project Support - 5%
- Responsible for assigned project work with TPA Services (Wraps), Actuarial (Payroll), Hartford Claim (Claim Summit), etc.
- Will serve, as necessary, as the lead for various projects to ensure accuracy and implementation.
- BA/BS degree preferred or proven track record and work experience in program/account management
- Insurance industry experience strongly preferred; knowledge of construction preferred
- 2-5 years' experience in program/account management or transferable experience in a related discipline (i.e., claims, operations, service)
- CPCU/CRIS or other industry designation desirable
- Travel required up to 25-35%; attends industry conferences, marketing visits and presentations as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: Relationship Mgmt