The Hartford Bond Analyst - Training Program - Florida in LAKE MARY, Florida
Title: Bond Analyst - Training Program - Florida
Location: United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Job Number: 1700566
Builds relationships and works effectively with a team that includes producers, corporate resources, and field service.
Learn and use proper field underwriting to assure profitability: using established guidelines/procedures the incumbent will ensure continuous development of assigned territory/Book of Business.
- Interpersonal ability: attitude, likable
- Accountability, Work Ethic, Energy, Focus
- Achievement Drive/Sales Focus
- Resourcefulness, Superior Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to take and manage risk
- High degree of Independence
- Bachelors Degree; Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing majors preferred
- 3.0 GPA or better required
- Participation in a competitive collegiate activity such as athletics or mock trial/speech, or other competitive activities is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Bright, confident, assertive, know how to get results
- Coach-able, team focused
- Ability to obtain AFSB designation
- Minimum 2 years of other related or nonrelated job experience
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.
Job: Bond UW