The Hartford Sr Sales Rep SCIndianapolis-Metro in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Title: Sr Sales Rep SCIndianapolis-Metro
Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Number: 1701060
***Must reside in Indianapolis, IN territory****
• Sells The Hartford Small Business insurance products by establishing contact and developing relationships as a trusted advisor to agency partners; recommending solutions
• Identifies Small Business opportunities by finding prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options that differentiates The Hartford and its overall value proposition from competitors
• Elevates relationships with agency partners by providing support, information, and guidance in an assigned territory to meet or exceed the financial objectives for that territory; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending revenue and expense improvements
• Must display a desire to possess a deep knowledge of industry practices, market conditions and competitor information to identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Proactively prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to meet agency partners’ and company’s growth and profit objectives.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintains professional and technical insurance industry knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional insurance publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Proficient in SC Insurance market, and SC product knowledge
•5 years of successful account management and marketing sales
•Ability to conduct a virtual sales call and agency training.
•Technologically savvy (e.g. Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Behaviors at the Hartford
• Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
• Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
• Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
• Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.
Job: Small Commercial Reps