The Hartford Claims Technician - Indianapolis in INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
Title: Claims Technician - Indianapolis
Location: United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Job Number: 1700032
The Hartford's Claims Centralized Operations Group is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their team. This role is responsible for providing support to The P&C Claims Organization:
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION?
- Assisting multiple lines of business with operations duties
- Analysis & resolution of both routine and complicated work requests
- Financial transaction processing and regulatory compliance
- Meeting & exceeding hard deadlines
- Business and IT project work
- Continuous process improvement
- New claim triage and assignment process
Behaviors at the Hartford
Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.br> br>
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
We are looking for individuals with consistent high level of performance and achievement over career span as well as demonstrated efforts and achievement toward self-development.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This position requires a dynamic individual to supplement a high performing team with excellent customer service acumen. The ideal candidate will also have the following qualifications:
- Must be consistently successful in their current position
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organizational abilities for a fluctuating and multi tasked environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with others
- Ability to work independently when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn complex software applications
- Ability to lift boxes up to 35 lbs
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM. May require occasional overtime.
Once you apply online you will receive a link via email to complete an automated assessment. Please complete the assessment as soon as possible to be considered before the hiring deadline.
Be sure to check e-mail regularly for any status updates. To avoid emails from The Hartford being directed into spam, add Careers@TheHartford.com to your contacts.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Join our group on LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles