The Hartford Sr Business Data Analyst in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Title: Sr Business Data Analyst
Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Number: 1700359
- Customer-facing organization focusing on data consultation and support for the Commercial Lines Data Warehouse (CLDW) and for all the specific data needs of the CL actuaries.
- Lead project tracks which are creating data in CLDW.
- Partner with Actuarial and IM professionals as the Business Data Architect to ensure the addition of data into CLDW is focused on the end user's needs and the quality of the data from a business perspective.
- Creation of use cases with the business, verification of data, business training on the CLDW, and guiding the team to understand business impacts of development decisions and data issues.
- Business Data Architect for Commercial Lines Data and as such will help to determine answers for Commercial Lines data questions from Actuarial, Business, Information Delivery Services (IDS), and Information Management.
- Basic SQL skills and medium-level Excel skills.
- An understanding of relational and dimensional modeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of Commercial Lines policy writing
- System knowledge: such as CLDW, Siebel, New ICON, ICON, CLA, NPPS, ARI, CIDER, or BKF?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: P&C Act Data Admin & MIS