The Hartford Cons Bus Systems MIS in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Title: Cons Bus Systems MIS
Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Number: 1700354
- This role works closely with the Actuarial Information Services (AIS) Delivery Leadership team.
- Strong communication and logistical skills are required.
- Technical aptitude required. It would be nice to have someone moderately technically proficient in .NET application development and SQL.
- Our customer are Actuaries.
- We are a team of about 35 staff and are about 60% sourced.
- We have a mixed model wherein we expect our staff to be cross-trained with basic proficiencies necessary to support any service we offer.
- In addition our staff is expected to know the business and the data.
- This comes with OJT.
- • Assisting with the business case
- • Planning and monitoring
- • Eliciting requirements
- • Requirements organization
- • Translating and simplifying requirements
- • Requirements management and communication
- • Requirements analysis
- • Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- • Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- • The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- • Business case development
- • Business Analysis
- • Project and Process Mgmt.
- • Modeling techniques and methods
- • Leadership
Job: P&C Act Data Admin & MIS