The Hartford Clerical Assistant, Staff Legal Operations in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Title: Clerical Assistant, Staff Legal Operations
Location: United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Other Locations: United States-Kansas-Overland Park, United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Job Number: 1701908
Staff legal Operations - Clerical Assistant
The Ops clerical assistant will report to the Staff Legal Operations Team Leader and will be responsible primarily for Staff Legal Operations centralized data processes and other administrative tasks. The clerical assistant will be expected to excel in customer service and communicate with the staff law offices, their managers and staff. They will be expected to ensure that form letters and templates are created and edited correctly during the process of opening new case referrals. Additional responsibilities will include: creating and reviewing Excel reports, data entry and analysis, and assistance in other administrative tasks.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment in a high volume environment.
- Demonstrated efficiency, productivity, and attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Ability to work on strict and short deadlines; able to set priorities and deal effectively with shifting priorities.
- Basic knowledge of legal terminology helpful.
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information and use diplomacy in written/verbal communication with internal/external clients.
- Highly proficient in technology, comfortable working with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel – including pivot tables.
- Resourceful team player.
THE HARTFORD EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORS
Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: P&C Claim Clerical