The Hartford Bill Review Specialist in HARTFORD, Connecticut
Title: Bill Review Specialist
Location: United States-Connecticut-Hartford
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Aurora, United States-Texas-San Antonio, United States-Florida-Lake Mary, United States-California-Rancho Cordova, United States-Connecticut-Hartford, United States-New York-Syracuse, United States-Arizona-Phoenix
Job Number: 1603113
- Execution of all jurisdictional rule changes within Medical Bill processing
Responding to Medical Bill formal compliance complaints, disputes (such as audits, subrogation, lawsuits, etc.),br> br>
Lead compliance related investigations as it relates to potential required payment adjustmentsbr> br>
Be a focal point of issues and perform problem resolution as it pertains to all bill review processes.br> br>
Conduct monthly Medical Bill file reviews to ensure all processes and standards are followed.br> br>
Calibrate with BPO Operations on a monthly basis.br> br>
Liaison between any Bill Review venders and all HIG business groups including Work Comp Field Claim Offices, Finance Operations, Training, IT, BPO Operations, Practices and Compliance.br> br>
Plan, develop, and execute the integration of process changes with the Medical Bill Processing organizationbr> br>
Accountable to perform and execute assigned business control testing in accordance with established processes and procedures related to Medical Bill process.br> br>
Maintain an understanding of regulatory compliance and the process of Medical Bill processing.br> br>
Complete file/bill reviews intended to ensure calibration of the file/bill assessment processbr> br>
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME?
The Hartford's MedBill Processing Department is a fast paced organization that will offer you the opportunity to join a team of dedicated Bill Review Professionals. We value providing exceptional customer service and superior medical bill processing, while providing our employees with the opportunity for growth and advancement. The hours for this position will be either 8:00 to 4:30 or 8:30 to 5:00.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in medical bill processing or coding
- 2 years college or equivalent experience preferred
- Proven leadership skills and business acumen - performance driven.
- Proven Leadership in change management.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and diplomacy skills
- Requires a demonstrated level of competency relative to initiative, willingness to act, ability to deal with ambiguity and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Solid understanding of Medical Billing rules and regulations
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
*No agencies please
Job: P&C Claim Misc Supt Roles