The Hartford Bond Service Representative - Brea, CA; Chicago or Florida in CHICAGO, Illinois
Title: Bond Service Representative - Brea, CA; Chicago or Florida
Location: United States-California-Brea
Other Locations: United States-Illinois-Chicago, United States-Florida-Lake Mary
Job Number: 1700856
- Provides administrative support in the regional office to manager and all staff.
- Serves a resource to internal and external customer anticipating customer needs, promptly returning calls and answering inquires, gathering needed information and data, and presenting it in a well-organized fashion.
- Is responsible for maintenance of office filing systems and promptly files documents for prompt retrieval
- Enters data into computer system, runs reports as needed and creates presentations for use by staff.
- Handles administrative needs of the staff including managing Outlook calendars, making travel arrangements, expense report submittal, PTO tracking and scheduling meetings.
- Understands basics of the business needs and can assist RO office in gathering information necessary for their projects.
- Demonstrates superior problem solving, organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC and Office Management Skills
- Works well under pressure and tight time lines
- Independently creates well organized, grammatically correct memos and reports for distribution to all levels of staff across departments
- Promptly responds to all inquires no later than within 24 hours whether by pnone, email, fax or mail
- Coordinates communication on behalf of manager
- Protects confidentiality
- Plans office relocations; new equipment and procedure implementation
- Takes initiative in participating in available educational courses
- Develops systems, writing, project management and personal effectiveness skills
- Prioritizes own activities and works on several things simultaneously
- Flexible and adapts to work hours needed by manager and RO team?
- Training and courses in administrative skills, computer courses, effective business writing, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience preferably in an insurance environmenst
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and internet research skills.?
The Hartford is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. The Hartford maintains a drug-free workplace and is committed to building inclusion and leveraging diversity.
Job: Bond UW