The Hartford Premium Audit Trainee/Auditor-San Jose, CA. in California
Title: Premium Audit Trainee/Auditor-San Jose, CA.
Location: United States-California
Job Number: 1700065
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS POSITION?
Note This position can be filled at different levels from a Premium Audit Trainee to a Premium Auditor based on the ideal candidate’s experience.*
The territory is located in San Jose, CA and requires daily travel to visit our valued customers onsite at their business location. The ideal candidate will reside within the San Jose, CA area. Do you enjoy direct customer interaction? Would you be excited to meet directly with our valued Commercial clients? Are you self-motivated and goal oriented? Do you have a passion for building productive business relationships while delivering exceptional customer service? If you answered yes to these questions, we have an exciting career for you!
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Enterprise Operations, this dynamic, fast paced role has direct interaction with our valued Hartford customers.
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE HARTFORD?
With more than 200 years of expertise, The Hartford is widely recognized for its service excellence, sustainability practices, trust and integrity. In recognition of our efforts, we are the proud multi-year recipient of the Ethisphere Award of “The World’s Most Ethical Companies.” Customers and partners tell us that Hartford people are caring and empathetic, build deep relationships, strive to exceed expectations, and distinguish themselves at times of loss.
We hire a broad range of talented teammates from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We look for teammates who share our vision to be an exceptional company celebrated for financial performance, character, and customer value.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• To ensure your success, paid training for up to 12 weeks depending on the level of prior Premium Audit experience
• Company sponsored motor vehicle
• Ongoing coaching and development for continuous career growth
• Pay-for-performance culture that rewards your contributions
• Comprehensive benefits including 401k, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement & more!
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Job: Premium Audit