The Hartford Fidelity Service Representative in BREA, California
Title: Fidelity Service Representative
Location: United States-California-Brea
Job Number: 1700856
- Provides administrative support in the regional office to manager and all staff.
- Serves a resource to internal and external customer anticipating customer needs, promptly returning calls and answering inquires, gathering needed information and data, and presenting it in a well-organized fashion.
- Is responsible for maintenance of office filing systems and promptly files documents for prompt retrieval
- Enters data into computer system, runs reports as needed and creates presentations for use by staff.
- Handles administrative needs of the staff including managing Outlook calendars, making travel arrangements, expense report submittal, PTO tracking and scheduling meetings.
- Understands basics of the business needs and can assist RO office in gathering information necessary for their projects.
- Demonstrates superior problem solving, organization, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC and Office Management Skills
- Works well under pressure and tight time lines
- Independently creates well organized, grammatically correct memos and reports for distribution to all levels of staff across departments
- Promptly responds to all inquires no later than within 24 hours whether by pnone, email, fax or mail
- Coordinates communication on behalf of manager
- Protects confidentiality
- Plans office relocations; new equipment and procedure implementation
- Takes initiative in participating in available educational courses
- Develops systems, writing, project management and personal effectiveness skills
- Prioritizes own activities and works on several things simultaneously
- Flexible and adapts to work hours needed by manager and RO team?
- Training and courses in administrative skills, computer courses, effective business writing, preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience preferably in an insurance environmenst
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint and internet research skills.?
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression
Job: Bond UW