The Hartford Clerical Assistant- Brea, CA in BREA, California
Title: Clerical Assistant- Brea, CA
Location: United States-California-Brea
Job Number: 1701437
Clerical Assistant- Brea, CA br> br>WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION? br> br>The Clerical Assistant will report to the Operations Team Leader in a busy law office that supports many attorneys and will be responsible primarily for the processing of incoming mail electronically. br> br> br> br>Responsibilities will include: sorting, opening, scanning, associating hard copy mail into our electronic system as well as utilizing/ maintaining office equipment and postage machine. Handle distribution of files, maintain office supplies, make copies upon request and other duties as assigned. Assist with document assembly of medical and lien packets. The Clerical Assistant may be asked to provide litigation support to legal assistants. The Clerical Assistant will be expected to communicate effectively with attorney requests from all offices. br> br>Qualifications:
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment in a high volume environment.
- Demonstrated efficiency, productivity, and attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accuracy.
- Ability to work on strict and short deadlines; able to set priorities and deal effectively with shifting priorities.
- Basic knowledge of legal terminology helpful.
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information and use diplomacy in written/verbal communication with internal/ external clients.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel. br> br>WHAT ELSE CAN YOU TELL ME? br> br>This position is located in our Brea, CA Staff Legal Office. br> br> br> br>Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression br> br> br> br> br> br>Job: P&C Claim Clerical