The Hartford Long Term Disability Claim Ability Analyst - (No Experience Required - Level Commensurate with Experience) Bloomington, MN in BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota
Title: Long Term Disability Claim Ability Analyst - (No Experience Required - Level Commensurate with Experience) Bloomington, MN
Location: United States-Minnesota-Bloomington
Job Number: 1701131
Please note that we post this position to develop at talent pipeline ahead of immediate demand and anticipation of future needs.
Want to help people? Then you belong here. We currently have an excellent opportunity available in Bloomington, MN to join our Long Term Disability team! We need exceptional people to help our customers prepare, protect, and prevail.
- Role is responsible for planning, recommending, executing the investigation and disposition of claims with intermediate medical, occupation and financial issues with expected return to work in the short run, consistent with corporate claim standards policies and procedures, and statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements.
- Utilize verbal and numerical critical thinking skills to gather information, apply sound reasoning and draw appropriate conclusions; make sound decisions based upon mixture of analysis, experience and judgment with management oversight.
- Maintain dedication to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Support and help create a team environment that achieves Group Benefit Claims Diversity and Inclusion initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- A passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate
- Desire to advance your career and continuously improve
- Willingness to learn, lead, be led, support others, have fun and work hard
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Deliver Outcomes – Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player – Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships – Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence – Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Job: Disability Claims